Heroes Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Keep

A custom RPG site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Hero
Roxas

Character
Level: 140
HP:
Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Left_bar_bleue15620/15620Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Empty_bar_bleue  (15620/15620)
MP:
Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Left_bar_bleue1630/1630Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Empty_bar_bleue  (1630/1630)

Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Empty
PostSubject: Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep!   Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Okay, so I have recently started a Heroes Keep TCG and want to showcase it. Here are the cards I've made so far.

Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! AvinCardLv1 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! AvinCardLv2 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! LinkHerocard1 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! DragonLv2 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! WerewolfLv1 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! KrakenLv2 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! ChimeraLv1 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! GanondorfLv1 Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Cyclops Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! TwilightLink Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! Midna Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! OgreLv1Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep! HeroSword
Back to top Go down
https://heroeskeep.forumotion.net

Start of the TCG of Heroes Keep!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Keep :: Special Announcements-
Jump to: